Join the WANT Movement: Women Against Negative Talk
We met Katie Horwitch at Goodfest in April and we absolutely fell in LOVE. She’s a writer, speaker, artist, activist, Founder of WANT: Women Against Negative Talk - a platform that gives women tips, tools, motivation, and inspiration to move forward in their lives by shifting their negative self-talk patterns. She also hosts one of our favorite podcasts, the WANTcast.
Are you ready to start taking care of yourself? Care/of vitamins is a unique monthly vitamin service that focuses on honest guidance, better ingredients, and personalization. You just answer a quick questionnaire about your goals, lifestyle, and values – then they will help you pick vitamins that are good for your body. We’ve been taking them for a few weeks and we feel great!
You can get 50% off your first month of vitamins by using the code ‘SHINE’ at checkout! Get started by taking the quiz.
We Chat About:
- We’re drinking tea, which is like wine for the soul!
- What WANT is and how it empowers women
- Katie’s catalyst for founding WANT
- Relationships and marriage
- Communicating online
- How women develop self-deprecating behavior over time
- Why you’re not unique (when it comes to negative self-talk)
- Tools for shifting your negative self-talk patterns
Connect With Us:
- iTunes: https://bit.ly/wineandshine
- Facebook: Wine & Shine Podcast
- Instagram: @wineandshinepodcast
- Vivino: https://www.vivino.com/users/wineandshinepodcast
- Snapchat: wineshinepod
- Email: email@example.com